In October 1994, Nathaniel Turner received news that left him petrified and ecstatic – he was going to be a father. Turner was inexperienced and unprepared. There was no guidebook on how to be a father. Determined to defy stereotypes and to be a great father, Turner created his own parenting manual.
This book is loaded with practical, insightful and useful tips to help parents.
- Why parents must continuously develop, maintain and improve parenting skills.
- How to seek help for a child without feeling embarrassed or reluctant.
- How every child can be great if parents follow a few simple rules.
- How easy it is to provide children with the opportunity to maximize their intellectual ability, become societal assets and dreamers who move the world forward.
- Why great children don’t happen by accident.
- Which tools to use to help children succeed well beyond national averages and in spite of historical and communal expectations
For more information about Raising Supaman, The Raising Supaman Project or Nathaniel A. Turner, J.D., please contact The Raising Supaman Project at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Raising Supaman Family
Subscribe to receive your Five Websites and the latest tools and strategies to prepare your child for the future of his/her dreams! We're creating a better world...one step at a time.