THE RAISING SUPAMAN PROJECT
Created by Nathaniel A. Turner
- Society’s chief responsibility is to raise children who will become the best citizens of the world possible and who will maximize their ability so they fulfill their potential.
- Children should be raised in a village that allows them to maximize their ability so they may reach their full potential.
- Great parents are guided by the principle of “relational legacy”
Benefits of joining The Raising Supaman Project:
- We will provide information and instruction for parents, guardians, educators and others honored with the privilege of mentoring children that will help insure that you raise children who are productive citizens.
- We will show you how to select and qualify persons who are best suited to serve as members of your village.
- We will provide you with constant reminders about why the “relational legacy” should be your guiding principle.
So if you are ready to accept the adventure of a lifetime, establish your own immortality, and raise a new generation of citizens who will not fail society, then we challenge YOU to subscribe below for FREE updates and become a regular reader of The Raising Supaman Project.