THE RAISING SUPAMAN PROJECT
Created by Nathaniel A. Turner
- Society’s chief responsibility is to raise children who will become the best citizens of the world possible and who will maximize their ability so they fulfill their potential.
- Children should be raised in a village that allows them to maximize their ability so they may reach their full potential.
- Great parents are guided by the principle of “relational legacy”
Benefits of joining The Raising Supaman Project:
- We will provide information and instruction for parents, guardians, educators and others honored with the privilege of mentoring children that will help insure that you raise children who are productive citizens.
- We will show you how to select and qualify persons who are best suited to serve as members of your village.
- We will provide you with constant reminders about why the “relational legacy” should be your guiding principle.
So if you are ready to accept the adventure of a lifetime, establish your own immortality, and raise a new generation of citizens who will not fail society, then we challenge YOU to subscribe below for FREE updates and become a regular reader of The Raising Supaman Project.
Join the Raising Supaman Family
Subscribe to receive your Five Websites and the latest tools and strategies to prepare your child for the future of his/her dreams! We're creating a better world...one step at a time.